So, I haven't written about my week in a while. I think that's cause my life has been pretty boring or pretty busy or both. Cleaning the house isn't much to blog about. But last week was a little more eventful.
Tuesday, I went out to dinner with Jill, my SIL (I saw some people doing their abbreviations like this so I thought I'd do it too, but I feel a little silly. Anyways, this means Sis-In-Law), Kerri, and couple friends I hadn't seen in a while, Marcie and Amber. We went to this great Mexican restaurant that I hadn't been to in forever (since Kamryn) and truely enjoyed ourselves.
Wednesday was my FIL's birthday and we celebrated on Thurday by going out to this great Mexican restaurant that I had just gone to on Tuesday, which previous to that I hadn't been in sooo long. Ha! Oh well, still super delicious. Then we came back to our place for presents and dessert. They left the leftover cake here and I have been slowely devouring it this week.
I went to a wedding with my other SIL, Lianne on Friday. I had been pumping milk all week so I could go childless. My MIL helped Brandon with the girls, and everyone had a great time. I partied hard (well, as hard as I could), and sometime in the midst of dancing, realized I had forgotten deodorant. So I wasn't able to bust out with my best YMCA, but I still had fun.
And on Sunday I attended the baby shower of a friend from church, Heather. I couldn't stay long, however because I had a coffee date with some girlfriends: my very long-time friend, Trish, whom I went to kindergarten with, my friend Heidi, whom I have known for the past few years since she married Josh and moved here, and my friend Darla (Heidi's bestest friend), whom I've only known for a few months, and only through blogging, and up until now had never actually met in person. I had been anticipating this day all week! I was very much looking forward to meeting Darla face to face as well as spending some time with my other friends who I hadn't seen in a while. It was kinda like a blind date, but I wasn't nervous because I felt like we all already had an underlying connection, which we did. We all had a wonderful time chit-chatting. I hope we can do it again soon!
**Notice how I added some links....man am I cool...**
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
Very cool to add links within your post. And even cooler that you got the template design to be more what you wanted. I do think that the coolest part about your week must have been Darla though, because she was the coolest part of my week 2 weeks ago.
Post a Comment