Monday, August 14, 2006

Work In Progress?

I'm working on my Template...not satisfied yet...but just to warn everyone, I'm still working on it.

-Picture is way too big, cutting off half of the fam
-Archives and Links spacing is also too much
-Comments page does not pick up new template look

Any suggestions on how to fix these? I'm no good at HTML, so I'm just playing around. I don't even feel like this template is me. What I really want is something more along the lines of my MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/zandrajane
Kinda brown and pink retro. But I do like the hot pink on this one...it's a little sassy.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I *love* your my space one, I like those retro colors too. Can you not use it here? The black isn't doing it for me but I do like the hot pink. Because you know it is all about what I like right??

Man, I need to learn HTML for real too. :) I can only piddle.

Z-Mama said...

Yes, Demara, the test one you did is just what I want...thanks! Now how do I get it???

Shannon said...

I knew D could do it :)

Z-Mama said...

HHHMMMMM....still not satisfied. I'll still have to play some more. Demara, I'd still like to know what template you started with...thanks!