Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Christmas Present...

I got my hair done! YAY! It's been so long and it feels so good...

I'm not sure if you can tell, but I kinda got bangs. They can still go a little bit behind my ear if I want, though.

The colors: Red base with Dark Brown low lights and a couple chunks of Carmel.

9 comments:

L&D said...

Wow, it looks so great. You totally deserve this! ENJOY! Also, looking forward to some new photos of the renos. How does it look now?

Shannon said...

ooo la la. looks great!

Z-Mama said...

Oh, the house looks like a bomb went off! Partially unpacked boxes line the outter rim of every room. It's not something I'm proud of, so I'm not sure when the next pictures of the house will be posted...we'll see!

Shannon said...

your house and my house must be talking.

We've been here 8 months and still unpacked boxes or just laundry baskets of stuff here and there. Not to mention painters tape everywhere, lack of touchup edging, moulding that needs to go back up. Naked light switches, a backyard that looks like a jungled deserted wasteland... makes me want to light a match.

that and I've run out of moola to get things done!

Z-Mama said...

Shannon, you just described my house to a T! Are you sure you're talking about your house??? The only thing we don't have is the moulding!

Jennifer said...

ohhh ahhh pretty colours! How much fun to have fresh hair.

The Jacksons said...

Your hair looks so great!! I need to get mine done too! I can dream....

Demara said...

Wow love the hair, especially the streaks.

Talk of the Town said...

Georgous! I love your hair!!!!!