How was everyone's Christmas? Ours was fabulous and long of course...we spent the morning at home, then half the day at my family's and the second half with Brandon's family. It was good times, great eats, and wonderful gifts! Raegann had a blast getting new toy after new toy, but was gifted out about halfway through at both grandparent's houses. The thing I am maybe the most excited about? Rae had a dry diaper ALL DAY LONG! Not one accident! I am so proud! No, wait...I may be most excited about my Day of Pampering at the Day Spa!!! I sure can't wait to cash that one in!
This one was taken last weekend, but I thought I'd go ahead and post it anyways. While on Santa's lap Rae zoned out, but at least she didn't cry!
Christmas Eve family photo at the Brown's after our church's candlelight service.
I am a stay-at-home mom and couldn't feel more blessed! My husband works very hard so I don't have to (thanks Bran!). My children, Rae, Kammie, Evie, and Wes mean just the world to me. I am also in love with Jesus!
7 comments:
a dry diaper is something to be excited about but then again so is a day at the spa...hmm yup it's a toss up.
My spa day is fri what's yours?
The Christmased-Out photo is priceless!!! What an angel. Love it!
Love that last photo. So glamorous even when she sleeps.
love your pictures, zandra! looks like you all had an awesome christmas.
I particularly like that tiny tongue sticking out in the santa picture.
looks like lots of fun.
I haven't booked my spa day yet...hopefully next Sat.
Oh yes...the tiny tongue...my favorite too!
Post a Comment