Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Step...

She took a step! Today Kammie took one step on 3 different occations! I can't believe it...she's too little!

I also tried oatmeal and she loved it.

Poop update: Rae finally couldn't hold it any longer and last night the floodgates opened. She ended up going 4 different times last night and then 2 times this morning...all on the potty! Yay for her!

Milestones, milestones...aren't they fun?!?

5 comments:

The Jacksons said...

Oh my gosh!! That is so early!! I hope that Landon will be crawling by then :O).
That is so fun- your girls are so darling...

Jennifer said...

Yeah for Rae.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! YAY!!!! Now your hands are even more full. Although, I guess you could think of it as 1 less poopy diaper to change, but 1 more baby to watch like a hawk. :)

Anonymous said...

wow! good job Kammie!!

and good job Rae!! We give Ellie the chewable fiber pills (only one brand works, I'd need to check) and lots of water. This has been our magic formula.

Talk of the Town said...

Yay for the poo! And Yay for the steps!