I just ordered our brand new KRAZR phones online without even leaving the comfort of my home...and they were virtually free with the New Every Two upgrade!
This morning the girls and I went on a walk up to our church to play on the (newish) playground there. I pushed them in the tandem stroller and it was a pretty hard walk. 2 miles round trip up and down hills. It was a gorgeous day and the girls had a blast! But later I ate chocolate covered almonds and probably canceled out all the calories I burned...curse my blasted sweet tooth!!!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

2 comments:
I dug trenches all day today. Yesterday I did 3.5 miles on the eliptical (550 calories burned) Today I ate half a bag of m&m's. I'm thinking I wont be getting an IPOD with my prize money ;)
~S
exercise? what's that?
Post a Comment