Tuesday, January 23, 2007

GO!

So, today we start our weight-loss game...yay, I am so pumped and motivated! But at the same time, my love for food is as strong as ever. It will be a hard battle, but I have got to come out on top here.

I have a couple videos I want to share, but I don't feel like uploading them at the moment.

Oh! Last week I took Kamryn for her 9 month check and here are the stats:
Weight: 14.5 lbs (5th %)
Length: 26.5 in (10th %)
Head: 44.5 cm (50th %)

Still tiny, but I checked Raegann's baby book and they actually measured the EXACT same at 9 months! And now that Kam is eating 2 meals of solid food a day, she should start to pack on some weight. Today she had carrots and loved them...and they got everywhere! She had so much fun! Kamryn has also been getting into lots of trouble lately. Last week I was in the office working (read: reading blogs) and Rae comes in and says "Mommy, tum get Bee Sis, I fraid she dunna fall...!" I say "What, honey?" and she says "Tum on, mommy." So she takes me in to the play room and Kammie is on top of their little picnic table! She crawled up to the top and was just smiling at me when I walked in like she was so proud of herself. Then yesterday I was in the office working again, and both the girls were playing in there with me. I turn to see Kamryn had this time climbed to the top of our 2-step step ladder and was standing on the top step! Yikes! And she knows how to open cabinet doors and drawers and is constantly emptying them...so I've gotta have Bran put the safety latches on those this week, and she can pull the door to the pantry open and has been helping herself to cat food...ick! I just don't think I can leave her to play quietly and innocently like I could with Raegann! I didn't even have to baby-proof anything for Raegann! They are SOOOO different!

3 comments:

Talk of the Town said...

Oh!! It's so nice to read all about you again. First of all, it looks as if chasing your little darlings around is definetly gonna help in the weight-loss game!!
I'll be thinking of you!!!!

Jennifer said...

mmmm cat food.

Anonymous said...

At Garrett's six month last week, he was in the 5% for weight and the 45% for height. What a SKINNY baby...and everyone who sees him says he looks like he hasn't missed any meals. Well, our kiddos can be small together. :-)