...or maybe some of you do know...
I think the title should actually read: "6 Things I am OCD over"
1. I play a game with myself: I need to fit EVERY dish into the dishwasher every night. At our old house which didn't have a dishwasher, the game was that I needed to fit EVERY dish into the drying rack.
2. I wear socks to bed every night.
3. I bring my pillow with me if I stay overnight anywhere (hotel, friends house, whatever...). I love my pillow :O)
4. My name is pronounced like Sandra. Simple...don't try to make it fancy and say Zondra. It bugs me like nothing else. The odd thing about this one is that I don't have the heart to correct people...I don't know why, something that also bugs me about myself.
5. I never went to one high school dance. Does that make me a dork?
6. I hate Doritos.
I'm tagging Erin next...you're it!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

5 comments:
I too play the dishwasher game. It's like a puzzle.
You have adored your pillow for as long as I can remember. I'm just hoping that since then you have bought a new one!! You are too funny,
Zondra!!!
Love ya,
TrishA
Awe that was cute.
TrishAAAAA,
I've know you long enough to correct you!
You hate doritos? What the heck! Wow I love them!!!
And no I didn't know all those other things, very interesting~
Post a Comment