So this Tuesday wrapped up our weight loss challenge. And Jennifer came out the big winner (or Biggest Loser)! She was on top every single week and totally deserved to win. Actually, everyone did awesome. I won't say everyone's weights or weight loss, but as a group, the eight of us lost a combined total of 33.2 pounds on only 4 weeks! And just to make myself feel better...if we had started only one week earlier, I would have come in second place! :O)
So, is anyone interested in doing a Round 2? I need a chance to win my $$ back! Not to mention I have only lost 1/4 of my weight-loss goal! New players are welcome!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

9 comments:
round 2 is tempting...depends from when til when.
I'd like to start next week. When hopefully I've healed and can breathe... and back in my house so I cannot blame nasty hotel food.
Otherwise I'm all up for throwing away another $20 ;) At least it goes towards motivating a friend, that is way worth it.
Next week's good for me...what about you Jen?
I thought she'd win, wtg Jennifer! And thanks for being my accountibility partner(s).
um ok
wait you mean start the 26th or the 6th?
either or is good for me. 26 probably being better so I don't eat myself stupid while waiting. :)
I'll be away from my pc and scale week of the 12th.
Hmmm...not so many takers this time, hu? Maybe the three of us should just keep each other accountable instead?
Post a Comment