Saturday, February 10, 2007

Fun Stuff


We got to go play with Kel and Brenna last Monday at a park near their house. Rae has been totally warming up to people so much faster and is really breaking out of her shell more. She actually played WITH Brenna and had a good time! I am so proud of her!


Kammie really enjoyed herself on the swings! But she was really upset that I held her most of the time because she thinks she is ready to run and play with the big girls!


Sara and I and our girls at Disney on Ice. We wanted a pic of the 4 girls together in their matching outfits, but Sara's youngest refused to be without her mommy and then she refused to look at the camera. Same thing with Raegann...she freaked when I put her with the girls and took a couple steps back. I think they may have been tired. Anyways, Sara's mom and sister were with us too, but this was really the only pic we got a chance to take with the way the girls were being.

1 comment:

The Jacksons said...

Hey you!
I cannot believe Kamryn is walking already!! That's so crazy. Your girls are the cutest.
Glad to hear you're loving your home, you guys have put so much into it.
:O) Tracy