Just had to pop in to say that Kamryn is gradually taking more and more steps...yesterday it was 4 and today she was up to 8! I'll have to post a video of it soon...
We had bible study tonight and it was great. A friend, Mark, is visiting for two weeks and shared tonight with our group. He used to be a prominent member of our church, but the Lord let him to become a missionary with Heart to Heart ministries and he is now working in Romania. The Lord is doing awesome things with his life and it was so neat to hear and see some of the work he is doing. He works with orphans and underprivileged teens. He left his family and his friends and is forced to make new acquaintances over there. He has been there 3 months and has lost 15 pounds. He has no car and lives off of a strict budget. His "personal" time is spent walking from his apartment to several markets to purchase his living necessities. It makes me so happy to think that this is the type of person that God has called to do some of His toughest work. His story is quite humbling to me as I know I would not be fit for a job such as this.
I went to a kick-arse workout at the gym last night, and wooo hooo, am I ever sore today!!! I love it love it love it! I am totally going to this class every week and tightening up this bod of mine!
Okay, 'tis late and I should get to bed...The view out my office window right now is absolutely gorgeous...dark purple sky, the black silhouette of the trees and thousands of colorful twinkling lights coming from town...ahhh, I LOVE my home. I would rather be no where else, I feel so blessed, and so utterly grateful that the Lord led us to this house (despite the early months of stress that were initially necessary). Anyways, have a beautiful night y'all.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

5 comments:
wow you've been very busy, love the pictures, especially the dirt eating one...haha...and you're going to the gym, that's great! I have been sitting around this last week because of my stiches and the whole leg guts incident...I'm suppose to get the stitches out today, as well as go to an interview...yikes! I'm so nervous but also very excited...anyhow it was good seeing you again...
Take care~
Glad your starting to enjoy the fruit of all your work and the house is how you pictured it when you moved.
pssst... you need to email me.
hi, I am not a new reader. Your babe is walking? Brody is 14 months, and still not. He can, and we hae seen it, but he refuses...
thats ok. If it was my first I would be worried, but I know he will get it by kindergarten:)
I haven't seen your wonderful home since it was carpetless!! In fact, I haven't seen much of you lately either. Oh well, glad to hear everything is going well for you.
Love Ya....
Speaking of house....
How is that house of yours coming along? What stage are you at now?
Post a Comment