Tuesday, March 06, 2007

11 Months!

My little munchee-chee is eleven months old! I've already started planning for the big first birthday bash...I am making her invitations: blush pink and chocolate brown polka dots with funky patterned matching colored ribbon. I can't decide on the phrase: "First Birthday Princess" or "Look Who's Turning One." I am also including a recent pic as the center of the invite. I've created the guest list and I have a budget for food and supplies. I have to think of a cake design, but I'm pretty sure I'll do cupcakes too...it's just easier for little fingers.

And what's new with the babe? Well, she's had a green snotty nose for the past two weeks for one. That has not been fun, but now we are in the stage where it just hangs on and bugs you. Other than that, she has been growing like a weed: she has gained a few pounds and she is so much stronger. She prefers walking now, unless she needs to get somewhere in a hurry. She wears cute little tennies and loves to go outside. She eats such a variety now too. Last night she had peas for the first time! What a perfect food; she can join us at the table and feed herself and I don't have to spoon feed her, they are perfect for her little fingers! And she LOVES them! Okay, on with the pics:

I think this is the pic that I want to add the the invites.


I put the girls together in the swing (yeah, yeah, probably not the safest...but look how much fun they had!).


Kam helped herself to a pear earlier this week.


She helped herself to a banana last week. I can't tell for sure how she keeps getting a hold of different things, but I have a good guess that her big sister is her partner-in-crime!

7 comments:

Hotshot's Wife said...

Where has that year gone?? I can't believe she's almost 1!! I remember walking over to your house with her baby gift.....yikes.
Trisha

Demara said...

I too use to LOVE peas as a baby...my Mom couldn't tell whether I wanted peas of if I was asking for something politely ;)

Boy is she ever growing though hey? CRAZY!!! That picture with her wearing the pink bow is SO adorable you must add that to the invites!!! And I'd go with First Birthday Princess, why? Well I love how it starts with the age she's turning and plus it sounds so much more inviting as well as I think it would go better with that pretty little photo, since that pink makes her look like a Princess and all...

Thanks for the comment~ I wouldn't have known you updated otherwise. Because on my RSS Feed you come up as a period or a dot (you have a dot in front of your title, but it is a great privacy method (there are many dots out there! LOL)...so it's really hard to see when it's bold and therefore updated.

heidi said...

has it been so long since i've seen her? she was just showing off a few steps last time, but still mostly crawling. i think i've missed too many coffee mornings.

Demara said...

Hey Z-Mama, Don't worry about the dot thing, I figured out how to change that...my bad!

Jennifer said...

that is the prize winning pic for sure...pink bow..teeth showing, nice smile too.

L&D said...

Man she sure is getting cuter all the time. Can't believe it's been almost a year since I last saw her!

Anonymous said...

Almost a year old?!! Where in the heck has the time gone!! Shes is such a cutie! I think she looks so much like your mom!!