Monday, March 19, 2007

Some Recent Cakes...
















Most popular requested flavor: Vanilla Cake with White Choc Cream Cheese filling and frosting with Fresh Strawberry filling.

7 comments:

Demara said...

WOW!!! Do you deliver??? Haha To Canada?

Lorrie said...

I just found your site thro running wildly, who I found thro my friend Kellys, and I have to say, you have a beautiful family, I love Jesus too, and you are VERY gifted in the cake making department, good job!!
(ps, not a lurker, posted right after reading your site for the first time!! :)
Lorrie

Shannon said...

show off :P


Those look awesome!!

L&D said...

OH MY WORD!!!!!!! Look at those cakes. Seriously. I had no idea you were so gifted in this area. The jealousy I have towards you and this talent is...uh....choke.....sputter.....um, INSANE. You can make me a cake any day.

Meredith said...

I'm with them on this one. Originally, I thought, ok neato she likes to make nice cakes. Now I see them and I'm like... WHOLLYFREAKIN'COW THIS WOMAN IS AMAZING!

Z-Mama said...

Thanks, ladies! Now if only I could get someone to BUY them...I could really go for the extra cash right about now...!

Heidi said...

Who wouldn't buy those cakes?? Seriously. Very nice. I served a ABC block cake (that I cut and pasted from a grocery store cake basically) at a shower I threw once and we all had a good laugh as it toppled over after the first cut. Looked nice-not so stable.