Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Slacker

Sorry I've been such a blog slacker lately. I know it isn't much fun to check a blog that doesn't have regular posts. But I've just not been in to it lately. And I'm even having a hard time reading other blogs. Which puts me behind and then I feel like I have to read all the old ones in order to catch-up and then I feel really discouraged cause I know that could be an all day task to catch-up on all my blogs! I just have sooo much going on right now and for one I haven't had the time, and any time I do have I feel my husband and kids have first priority over. And I also am in a funk and stressed out and don't feel like sharing all about it on my blog.

I try to keep most of my posts upbeat and happy, so hopefully my next post will follow suit. Here's to better days!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I know I already commented here. did you get it?

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. Real life is way more important than an online journal.

Just scale your blogs down to like 4 people for a while. Or no people. No harm in just updating your own- even if it is just "picture of the week".

Hope we'll be hearing about a birthday party soon though!!

~S

L&D said...

We are here to support you, hun. Hoping what ever has you stressed will soon lessen it's grip.

Demara said...

Yup I'm still visiting!!! Still here...and will pray.

Oh Lord Thank-you for my friend Z-Mama I pray that you would hold her close to yourself...Oh Holy Spirit please hover over her with a sunshine type of warmth and comfort...fill her with the energy she needs to accomplish her goals!!! Amen