My baby girl...

The much-anticipated birthday cake. It's supposed to be a dark brown, but the color darkened and almost looks black.
I think she's enjoying this...could she shove it in her mouth any faster?
After opening her gifts, she clapped along with everyone!
Toward the end of the party, she fell and busted her face. I heard her cry and when I went to go check her out she had blood flowing from her nose and mouth! Look at her poor fat lip! It was sooo sad, and her poor lip has a big ugly scab now.
The morning after the big party - still a princess (and always will be)...

6 comments:
so CUTE. Awesome cake.
are those all presents behind her in that photo?
I'm kinda jelous of the other babies that just turned one... I couldn't get two people to come to a party and ya'll had a bunch!!
Looks like the birthday girl had lots of fun.
Hope her fat lip heals quickly. Lots of popsicles and ice!!
Trisha Lynn
Yup, that's the loot...she sure made out big time! We live in a town where generation after generation stay. We are lucky to have every member of our family still living together in the same town...not to mention all the friends we have also grown up with.
(awe having family togetherness envy here)
darling girl.
Happy 1st Birthday Kamryn!!!
What an AMAZING cake Zandra...makes Natalie's look lame-oh!!! Oh well, I'm sure they were both made with the same love, right?
Can you believe our babies are one?!?!? It has gone way to fast!!!
Sounds like you had a great bday party for Kamryn...and she is adorable...I'm so sorry for the perhaps first fat lip on your first birthday Kamryn...I will pray that God heals it quickly although...it looks like it's quite nice already in the beautiful morning shot of you...Miss Princess~
Happy The-First-EVer Birthday party Kamryn!!! And boy was that ever a beautiful and looks like tastey too cake that your precious Mom made just for you...How special...congrats!
Post a Comment