Thursday, April 05, 2007

Working Girl


So, I got a job. I started this week already on Monday. I am now a nanny to little 4 month old Nicole three days a week. Her brand new baby cousin, Natalie who is now 2 weeks old, will be joining us when her mommy goes back to work in two months. When I have them both I'll only be working two days per week. Not bad (I hope) for a little extra income. Monday was pretty tough, but I think we are in a "getting to know you" period and I am already noticing an improvement. My girls are great with her. Of course Kamryn is jealous, but she is also so sweet and loving. She is always trying to hug and kiss her, but she is still a little rough. Rae calls her "Baby Nitol." And asks where she is going when her mommy picks her up at the end of the day. I am looking forward to watching her grow up!

Speaking of growing up, Kammie had her 1 year well-check on Tuesday, her actual birthday. Poor thing had
to get two shots! Here are the stats:
Height: 28" - 10-25%

Weight: 17lbs - 3%

We all knew she was small, although I was thinking closer to 10% in weight, but no worries cause she is just a repeat of Raegann, and Kam is definitely not skinny, just petite.


Okay, that's all for now. I'll try to squeeze in more later!

5 comments:

L&D said...

Enjoy the small. She can wear the same clothes for a while.

My son has been in the 90th percentile his whole life.
Ya, he's 3 wearing 4-5 size clothes.

Sigh. Where has my baby gone?

Meredith said...

My 18month old just weighed in at 30lbs yesterday when he got his 3 shots. :)

Shannon said...

I need to get baby B weighed. Haven't started her shots yet either.

You have such a cute peanut there. Good luck with the extra babies during the day. Lucky mom to have found someone so wonderful to care for her children while she is working.

Jennifer said...

cool stuff

C was 25% and R was off the chart.
Each was a cute thing to experience.

The Jacksons said...

oh my gosh. she's such a cutie pie. Landon's 23 pounds and my back wishes he was 17!
That's so exciting you're a nanny- you are going to have your hands full. Those are some lucky babies to have you take care of them :O)