I'm ready to spill the beans...we're pregnant with # three!!! We found out a while ago and were holding on to this info due to personal reasons. But what a weight to be lifted now that I can share this with the world! The Lord has truly blessed us and we couldn't be more excited! The exact due date is March 8th, but we all know that my babies like to stay a while so I'm expecting this one sometime mid-March.
So far I've been unbelievably nauseous and have been eating and drinking like a bird. Much earlier than with my last pregnancy. Hopefully that means it'll go away sooner too! I already have developed an aversion to chicken, and quite possibly all meats, at least until the nausea ceases. With Raegann I couldn't look at, smell, or eat chicken starting about halfway through till the end. And with the previous two I was sick from morning till early afternoon and then I could eat whatever I wanted. This time around I feel sick 24/7, although I have not vomited. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Would I feel better if I did and at least get that sicky feeling out of the way? Or is it a loose-loose situation? And I am also unbelievably tired! I nap whenever I can at 2-3 hours at a time. I am still watching two babies 2-3 days a week, so obviously no nap for me on those days, and on those days I feel completely exhaused!
So, that's the news in a nutshell. I'll be sure to post more and keep you all updated on this adventure!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you and your family. Hopefully you feel better soon. Love you lots.
WOW!! Good for you Z-Mama. When you're due is around the same time I have set a goal for myself to have lost 100 pounds. haha. I'm so happy for you!!!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! It seems that everyone in blogland is announcing pregnancies today!
YIPPIE!!!
Congratulation again! Your sickness sounds alot like mine this time around...maybe that means a boy?! I was much more sick feeling, never threw up, but it was all over a lot sooner than with Estella. Good luck, drink those Ensures and don't worry, the dishes aren't going anywhere...at least they don't in my house :)
Post a Comment