skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Short Rant
I promised to post about my first prenatal appointment...but, that won't be happening - just yet. My appointment ended up being canceled due to my Midwife delivering a baby and still has yet to be rescheduled. But I still do promise to report about it just as soon as it takes place. Other than that, I have still been feeling completely yucky. Like I've been hit my a train and dragged about 200 feet. I look it and feel it and everything else in my life does too. My kids remain only half-dressed with uncombed bed head looking hair. My dishes have stacked the counter top for days (which I will probably break down and do them since the smell of sitting dishes is starting to get to me). The laundry is overflowing (part of the reason the girls are only half dressed). The carpet is in need of vacuuming and the tile needs a good sweep and mopping. When o when will I get to do these much needed chores? For the time it seems like a much better idea to lay down and close my eyes when I actually get a free moment. I went to the store and stocked up on Ensure the other day. I just can't bring myself to eat anything solid for most of the day. Do you think living off Ensure for the next few weeks is a bad idea? I probably would if the darn things didn't cost a fortune. Okay, gotta get back to work...one of the babies I watch is crying and hungry! No rest for the weary!
5 comments:
Poor you, I will come help you clean one day next week! I PROMISE!!
This sounds SO familiar. Good thing we love these little babies once they get here. But the journey is so long and tiresome for some of us. :(
~Shannon
When Garrett was first born I honestly thought it would be 18 years before I ever cleaned the house again.
Well I just checked out your blog after coming back from vacation and was like, "WHAT"S THE BABY TICKER FOR?" Scrolled down and started squealing. How exciting that you are having number 3!!!!!!! Congrats, hun.
Oh Z-Mama!
You need to get some stress relief aromatherapy bath salts or something and soak off this weariness...
Kids?
Yikes!
You Go Girl!!!
:)
I admire you!
I don't want to have any.
Post a Comment