Anyways, I just thought I should do a post since I haven't for a while. So, I'm 13 week pregnant now - yay! I took a 12 week photo of my belly, but am a little hesitant to post it since I feel like I am showing a lot of skin even though is is just a profile of my tummy. I don't know, maybe I'll change my mind. People who know I'm pregnant say they can see my belly starting to pop, but I think it looks the same...it's the same pooch I've had that I couldn't get rid of after I had Kammie! Anyways, I am definitely starting to feel better. I can eat more throughout the day, although still a lot less than pre-preggo. And I am still losing weight...so far 9 lbs. I am totally not into protein and could just very well become a vegetarian for the remainder of the pregnancy. Its not that it grosses me out so much, but just I'd much rather load up my plate with salad, fruit, veggies, and bread.
Seriously, I can't believe how much it's pouring outside!!!
So, I play Bunco, and it was my turn to host this month, and I really wanted to get my house a little more put together and finished looking. I purchased the blinds for my front living room with the gift certificate I got for my birthday and put them up myself. And we moved over our piano finally (no I can't play). And just did some more decorating and put out some more pictures. I am so happy with how it looks now! So much more finished and moved-in looking!
This is right when you enter the front door, on the left entry wall. I still have to get out all my fancy china to put on display.
And if you turn right when you walk in the front door, this is the front living room. The piano is against the back wall.
A little to the right...(you could see the front door if only you could see a little more to the right side).
And one of my newest and favoritest decorative additions given to me by my MIL. I have hung it prominently above the entry to my kitchen facing into my front living room.
And we are (finally) getting some nice white cross-fencing in the back part of the property.
Partners in crime: Daisy and Pinocchio (I like to call her Penny).
So, I think that's about it for now. If I think of anything else, I'll letcha know. Have a GREAT Labor Day Weekend!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow, an hour later and all this rain has just dropped the temp down to 90 degrees!
There is a story with the fencing. Of course I will love to have it - once it's finished. But this project has been going on for about 2 months now. My FIL is putting it up for us...because...he has two donkeys and he needed a place to keep them. So of course we have the room for them and we told him he could keep them here but he had to pen them up. So he chose this nice fencing, but it still isn't up. And the donkeys are wreaking havok. Their novelty has worn off. I wake up to them looking in at me through my bedroom window every morning. They think our back patio is a barn and stand there nearly all day. They've eaten my corn and various other plants I had around the pool fence. They've nibbled the leaves off my baby Pummelo tree, my Jasmine, and my new rose bush. And they've broken a pipe which has flooded out Kerri and Marshall's carport and flowed all the way to the bottom of the property. Once they are down behind the fence I'll like them again. They are cute and they are sweet. They love attention and love to get pet.
There is a story with the fencing. Of course I will love to have it - once it's finished. But this project has been going on for about 2 months now. My FIL is putting it up for us...because...he has two donkeys and he needed a place to keep them. So of course we have the room for them and we told him he could keep them here but he had to pen them up. So he chose this nice fencing, but it still isn't up. And the donkeys are wreaking havok. Their novelty has worn off. I wake up to them looking in at me through my bedroom window every morning. They think our back patio is a barn and stand there nearly all day. They've eaten my corn and various other plants I had around the pool fence. They've nibbled the leaves off my baby Pummelo tree, my Jasmine, and my new rose bush. And they've broken a pipe which has flooded out Kerri and Marshall's carport and flowed all the way to the bottom of the property. Once they are down behind the fence I'll like them again. They are cute and they are sweet. They love attention and love to get pet.
Partners in crime: Daisy and Pinocchio (I like to call her Penny).And one more thing before I forget...last Saturday we had a BBQ with my girlfriends (minus Jennifer) from SDSU over at Kelly's house. It is always good to see them and catch up.
So, I think that's about it for now. If I think of anything else, I'll letcha know. Have a GREAT Labor Day Weekend!!!!!!!!!



5 comments:
Thanks for the love Z-Mama! And your place is coming along hey? Good job!
Ok, I can't believe how different your house looks from last year! Way to go. You've done well in a year! You guys must be so proud of yourself.
Also, I vote to see your belly! Pics will be beautiful regardless of how yucky you feel about them. Revel in your pregnant beauty!
I'm 16 weeks and should find out on the 18th (matt's b-day!) what we are having. I'll let you know if I can add another girl or bring in the boy!
Yes, the house looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I can't beleive what adiffernce the blinds made!
Why haven't I seen the prego pics yet????
Love ya
KK
i KNEW those blinds were knew when i was over last night, but i was sure that if i asked, you'd say that you've had them up for forever, cuz i'm usually bad about noticing things like that. i love all of the new touches, such a homey home :)
Post a Comment