Saturday, October 20, 2007

20 Weeks

I've posted a new pic on my sidebar of my growing belly. I am getting really tired of using my phone as my camera and find myself lusting for a new, real camera. I've decided that for Christmas both Bran and I will be asking for money to put toward the new investment. The one I want is this which runs around $1300. The one I'll settle for is this which runs around $550, but I found it on Ebay for $425. Still pretty pricey!

2 comments:

Chastity said...

I agree, that's still pretty pricey. We don't have a fancy camera. We just have a Sony Cypershot, which does the job for us.

Shannon said...

YIKES!

Our digital (Kodak) was about $110 and does good shots even when blown up to an 8x10.

But I don't know how to use a camera or have any interest in learning how to use one. I mostly just take shots of the kids and would be afraid to carry something so expensive around.


I wish I had a camcorder and not just the 30 seconds on my camera.