Yesterday's Dinner: Potato-cheese chowder done up in the crock pot. I didn't get a pic of it, but lemme tell you...it was to die for and perfect for a cool night. I can't wait to have the leftovers! And I wonder why I'm putting on weight a little more quickly than I'd like...Oh, I also wanted to brag about Kammie. Her vocabulary is just exploding. She says people's names, gives orders, and asks questions. She tells me when she needs her diaper changed and if it's pee pee or "poof'd". She is even saying 3-word sentences! This morning she said, "I sit don" as she sat herself at the kitchen table. I am impressed just because I remember Raegann didn't talk a lot till around two, although she is and was extremely s-h-y, which may have played into it. Anyways, Kams just surprises me every day!

3 comments:
That scone looks delicious and the potato-chowder sounds very yummy. I'm sure Kammie is so cute when she talks. I'm looking forward to that time with Sofia.
save me some chowder!! kam, that little brainiac!!
WOw Z-Mama, that is so neat that Kammie is talking so much and so soon too! I think it may have to do with having an older sister in the house who she can look up to, hey? And it's been cool there, ya it's been pretty chilly here as well. Time to turn up that heat, or in your case, crock pot!
Post a Comment