Sunday, October 14, 2007

This Weekend

I did my first WEDDING cake this weekend along with my cake-making partner Sara!!! It turned out to be a big success! We got so many compliments on both the look and flavor, so we were very happy. This cake was a strawberry cake with cream cheese filling and after removing the top tier for the couple to save, this cake served 90. Then we had three sheet cakes in the back that were white cake with chocolate filling and buttercream frosting which served 150.




The couple got engaged at Disneyland, so their cake-top
was precious moments wearing Mickey ears.



Oh, and GO CHARGERS!!!


6 comments:

Chastity said...

Wow! That cake is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Zandra - that cake looks beautiful!!! And I'm sure it tasted wonderful. Good job!

Lori said...

Zandra,
I couldn't respond to your last post about wondering if we were leaving. I wanted to, but I couldn't. I will miss seeing you around. And yes, I am already devising a plan to get back.

Lori said...

Or comment, rather, not post. And thanks for the info on the OB/GYN...I'll look him up :-)

Demara said...

Have you thought about starting a Cake blog, where you list photos of all the cakes you've created??? I'd love to be able to go to a place like that to see them. Because I know there were some that were lovely!!!

Demara said...

I mean by some, they were all lovely and I've only seen a some, so those some were all lovely...just to clarify. :)