Sunday, October 07, 2007

What in the Name of Estrogen...?!?!

It's a GIRL!!!

Well everyone…it looks like the Brown Girls will be taking this world by storm! Baby # 3 is another GIRL!!! We are so excited to see another one of God’s beautiful female creations! Her name will be: Evelyn Jane Elizabeth, which honors both mine and Bran’s grandmothers, and we plan to call her Evie. The Ultrasound we had done was absolutely amazing…I couldn’t believe what a perfect little baby she is already. And at one point she was even sucking her thumb! It was so cute! She is definitely a mover and a kicker and now I can visualize her kneeing me every time I feel a little jab!
It's a GIRL!


Cuddling on Mommy

Arm bent over face


Elbow bent in front of her mouth, hand over her ear


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good things come in three.....Congratulations.

Shannon said...

awwwwe, so perfect!!!

Meredith said...

Is it pronounced eeevie or ehvie? I am not very good with phonics can you tell? lol. Hooray for clothes and toys that can be passed down the line!

Anonymous said...

Another sweet girl to add to our picture!:)

Z-Mama said...

It is pronounced EEevie...like Christmas EVE-y. How's that for phonics?

Anonymous said...

I love baby Evie so much! I can't wait to Love and squeeze her!
The second picture is my favorite, like she so comfy snuggling with Mommy!

Anonymous said...

That was KK commenting on the last comment line. I forgot to write
Love Aunt KK : )

L&D said...

Wow those ultrasound photos are unbelievable! Congrats on little lady #3.

Kristal Sawyer said...

Wow, another girl...how very very special. I think it would be wonderful to have a house full of sweet little girls! Congrats!

Demara said...

Woohoo Z-Mama! I think those photos are so BEAUTIFUL!!! God is such a awe-inspiring Artist hey? Wow, such detail and brilliantness. BEAUTIFUL! :D you make me want to have one. STOP THAT!

*smiling angrily*

Chastity said...

Not only are girls taking over the world...I'm beginning to think Evies are taking over the world. I'd never heard that name until about five years ago, but since then I know several. I love it!