I just wanted to share these real quick...
Kams playing in some dress-up clothes. You can really see that she's finally gettin some teeth! 4 on top & 3 on bottom.
This morning, while feeding our chicks, we were treated to this nice surprise! Their first eggs! Every few days when we feed them I am always sure to scour their coup in hopes of eggs, and I totally didn't expect to finally find these! We have three chickens that are about 6 months old and three that are about 2 months old. Only one of them is an Ameraucana (a tailed version of the Araucana), so these three beautiful green shelled eggs have all been laid by her. Maybe I won't have to buy eggs anymore!!! 
2 comments:
That's such a cute pic. of Kami and her smile is so adorable! Eggs? from your very own chicks??? How cool!!!
They're green! How cool is that?!
Post a Comment