I would like to tell you that if you have a sitemter thing I am probably changing your average time spent here because I am using your blog to listen to the music. :) Thanks
Aw I played this video while Jeff was in the room and he said, "aw cute!" haha..ya it twas very cute. And then the "Barenaked Ladies" started singing and he said, "Barenaked Ladies"?! He loves that band! haha...
I noticed you changed the look of your blog. It looks very festive! So fun...
How are you doing? I see your baby is getting close to being due. yay! hey? :)
I am a stay-at-home mom and couldn't feel more blessed! My husband works very hard so I don't have to (thanks Bran!). My children, Rae, Kammie, Evie, and Wes mean just the world to me. I am also in love with Jesus!
3 comments:
LOVE IT!!! i can't believe kammie is already saying so much! and i love how i can finally watch these videos now that we have dsl :)
just to let you know, i've tagged you on my blog.
I would like to tell you that if you have a sitemter thing I am probably changing your average time spent here because I am using your blog to listen to the music. :)
Thanks
Aw I played this video while Jeff was in the room and he said, "aw cute!" haha..ya it twas very cute. And then the "Barenaked Ladies" started singing and he said, "Barenaked Ladies"?! He loves that band! haha...
I noticed you changed the look of your blog. It looks very festive! So fun...
How are you doing? I see your baby is getting close to being due. yay! hey? :)
Post a Comment