Sunday, December 09, 2007

Annual Santa Photo


I expected Kams to be smiling and Rae to be nervous. But never assume anything of your kids cause they always seem to prove you wrong. I actually think this year that Rae kinda knows what's going on with Santa so she was excited to tell him exactly what she wants. Kams, on the other hand, was way past her normal nap time...poor little girl!

8 comments:

Ester said...

That is a classic picture. Poor little Kammie. But they are still both sooo cute.

Lori said...

THis is awesome! My mom took Garrett to see Santa. She did not buy the picture because she had to be in it. My son would not let go of her. He was absolutely petrified!

Meredith said...

very classic. There are some of Jennifer and I where I look very unsure of Santa. My boys this year were...cheesey maybe I can put it on my blog later.

L&D said...

Ok, laughing so hard here.

Shannon said...

I LOVE it. Not that she is sad, of course, but that it is a real moment. too cute.

Demara said...

TAG you're It Z-Mama! :) I chose you for a meme on today's post...

Demara said...

And I think this experience with your daughters is just wonderful...Love the contrast in characteristics in them. It shows true siblingtry (if there's such a word..haha)

Chastity said...

Perfect!