Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I did it

I took, uploaded, and posted a new profile pic! Wow, I can't believe how huge I suddenly look! Which reminds me, I went to a prenatal appointment today and my midwife felt for baby's position, and she is head down and ready to go! Yay, praise the Lord!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO cute!

Dena said...

you're not big at all, i had to double check the date, you look small! good job! LOVE the new background and song, too cute. and congratulations on the new camera!

Shannon said...

why is it that everyone else's pregnancy goes by so much faster than my own. Feels like you just told us yesterday that you were pregnant! (and yet my pregnancy felt like it lasted 2 years)

You're looking great!

Demara said...

That's so good to hear Z-Mama, that is that Evie is head down and ready!

Anonymous said...

Only 31 days to go!!! Yay! I can't wait to meet little Evelyn! Love you!