Something else I've been in desperate need of: a new camera! I know I've mentioned how I really really wanted the SLR, but upon further thought I decided that I would still really need a small, compact Point-and-Shoot style to keep with me at all times...something I'd be able to just throw in the diaper bag. So, my SLR investment has been pushed back and hopefully I'll get one by summertime. The one I got is the Nikon S200. They only had silver left, but at Christmas time they had some rockin red ones that I had my heart set on. Darn, I wish I could have made up my mind sooner!!! Oh well, I am just thrilled to have a camera of my own back in my life! I am behind on my belly shot, so I'll try to get one taken and uploaded ASAP!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

1 comment:
I am still trying to decide what camera to purchase. I really want an SLR too, but I also really want the video function, so I think I'll settle for a decent point and shoot...it's just choosing which one that's the problem.
Post a Comment