If you can't afford that one, I have an InStep single with a swivel wheel and a friend of mines has the double, and it is AWESOME!! Tons less expensive!
I am a stay-at-home mom and couldn't feel more blessed! My husband works very hard so I don't have to (thanks Bran!). My children, Rae, Kammie, Evie, and Wes mean just the world to me. I am also in love with Jesus!
7 comments:
Go buy it sister!!
I like...
Nice!
If you can't afford that one, I have an InStep single with a swivel wheel and a friend of mines has the double, and it is AWESOME!! Tons less expensive!
We have the BOB Revolution single (in that same blue) and absolutely love it to death!! I'm sure the Duallie is just as awesome.
You know you're a mom when...
totally
Double strollers are serious money and holy cow on that one. Only stinky part is you have three to push ;)
It is still fabulous. If I had a million dollars, I would buy me a stroller...
Post a Comment