Kams got into the ingredients I was going to take over to Sara's house (on New Year's Eve) so she could help me make some of the cakes...what you are looking at is two entire cartons of 18 eggs on my kitchen floor. That's right, 36 eggs, and she was dang proud. She kept pointing and smiling and saying "I make a mess!" Bran quickly shipped her off to the bathtub while I was left to clean the floor. If you know what a pain it is to clean up only one or two broken eggs from the floor, then just try to imagine the sliminess of 36 eggs. I called Redgie in to help, but he could only handle licking up about 5 of them...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago








4 comments:
The cake looks great, very unique. I don't think the dress makes you look fat...very pregnant and cute!
The egg picture is priceless!!
have you heard of the salt trick? you cover the splattered egg with salt, MUCH easier to pick up. you're too cute pregnant and the dress was pretty. pretty veil, pretty cake, pretty bride, pretty flower deers, er, I mean girls....too cute.
loved all the pictures!
yikes on the eggs. I would have flipped my lid.
Such lovely photos. You did a WONDERFUL job Zandra, you should be proud.
You don't look fat in the dress at all. Just pretty and pregnant.
Post a Comment