Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Who's in Charge?

Kams cracked me up the other day. I had gently scolded Rae for throwing her toys around the kitchen. Then I hear Kam mumbling something firmly at Rae and Rae snaps back at her. Then I realize what they're saying:

K: You in bid touble, Reegin!
R: NOOO, I'm NOT in big trouble!
K: Yes, you in bid touble, Reegin! Bid touble!
R: NOOO, Kams, I'm NOOOT!

I had to stop myself so they wouldn't see me rolling on the ground laughing, and then calmly tell Kams that no, Rae was not in trouble, and then proceed to tell Rae that she would need to keep her voice down. Later that same day while at the grocery store she tried to tell me that I was in big trouble after she asked for a second cookie and I told her no. I can't believe how Kammie thinks she's the one in charge!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just picture those little cuteies arguing it out!

Anonymous said...

um, i meant to take my e out of cuties.

Chastity said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! You should definitely save that for when they're older; they're sure to get a kick out of it.

Dena said...

okay, so your kids are too cute. but where are the pictures of the wedding and the gorgeous cakes???
I'm very patient...yes? :o) But just so you know that I just spent 1/2 the day downloading pictures off my camera, making cd's of them, doing a blog with like 5 pictures and it took 1/2 the day, seriously. So, you know, whenever you have time! :o)