Okay, for those of you curious about my "condition" or "how I'm doing"...here's the latest...
First of all I feel huge, which I may have mentioned on occasion. Other than that, I had a prenatal appointment yesterday in which I was 38.5 weeks. Well, I measured exactly that. My weight is the highest it's EVER been, surprise, surprise...I am quite aware that I do not maintain a wonderful diet, but I can't control myself...I have no self control - okay that's a different subject for a different time. Anyways, all the normal vitals were taken and were perfect. Then I asked her to check me: 2 cm dilated & 80% effaced...and no engagement within the pelvis at all. Then she looked at my chart from Kams (& here's the good news) I had the exact same stats with her on my last appointment before giving birth...which was also only 6 days later. So, I could potentially have her within the next week! Of course, no guarantees...
PS. I've also remembered to post a new pic in the sidebar!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

7 comments:
WOw! So huge. a week? Oh gee golly. I'm so excited!
Well, you may feel huge, but you don't really look huge to me....pregnant, yes, but not huge. Good luck!!
I think you still look wonderful. Baby Evie will be here soon I just know it! Take care.
Count that pregnant "big" feeling as a reminder that God has blessed you with a preciuos gift....little Evie. I can't wait to meet her, and we know she'll be as cute as her sisters!!
Hang in there........
TRISHA
That is awesome news! You are going to be a mom of three very shortly. I wish you the best and can't wait to hear all about it.
Love you and miss you!
Jennifer
you look wonderful and pregnant!!
I can't wait to see baby :)
i'm waiting to hear the news....any day now!
Post a Comment