I guess I'm officially down to a countdown now! Today I am 38 weeks...only 14 days to go! I'll upload my profile pic for you all shortly. So what do you think about having a Leap Year Day baby? I've heard some say that it would be lame. But I kinda think it would be neat in a way. You'd be even more of an original sharing your actual birthday with even less people on the planet. I dunno, I love originality and being different, though. So, if Evelyn does happen to be born on Leap Year Day, that day falls next Friday and would be one week early. That'd be just fine with me!
I'm doing a couple more posts to catch up, but am doing them as separate posts below...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

4 comments:
A leap year baby? Yikes! That would be something now wouldn't it? I think it would be totally cool, but then again if it were me and I had the leap year birthday I'm might be a bit upset, because I like having a birthday every year. And with my memory I might even lose track of how old I am, haha, but I know I too love unique things so I think it still would be neat that way. I'll be checking my rss feeds to see if it happens. *excitedly anticipating the welcoming of another little "brown" baby*
I say YES!!
I think it would be neat and unique.
Oh my gosh, only two weeks left!? It has gone by so fast!
Those snow pictures were so much fun- you have such beautiful little girls!
Post a Comment