I live in an area in California that does NOT get snow. I have lived here in this same town for all of my 30 years, and in those 30 years it has probably snowed a total of three times. The two times previous to this was the kind that would float through the air and by the time it reached the ground would be gone. This is the first time I've ever seen even a little bit of it "stick." 
This is the snow at our house that stuck on Thursday during the storm.

On Friday I decided I had to take advantage of this opportunity and drive the 20 min to where the snow was a little thicker. My girls had never even seen real snow before. It was so fun to watch them discover something new! This pic is straight from the parking lot we stopped in and the very first chance they had to stick their hands straight into it.

Raegann had to be sure that we made Frosty the Snowman, so this was our little version here.

Rae enjoying herself.

Kams enjoying herself.
3 comments:
You make me want to move to California just to have no snow, and cold. My bones always ache here with the damp weather changes.
You are such a good mommy! Taking your girls to have fun in the snow. It was SO cool!
I can't believe it snowed there!! The girls look absolutely adorable. How fun :)
Post a Comment