Monday, March 03, 2008

Well...

The 39 Week photo doesn't look much different than the 38.5 week photo...ah well. The most I have to report tonight is that I've had a lot of Braxton-Hicks, but that's not really anything new since I've been getting them regularly for the past few months anyhow. Tomorrow I have another check up and I'll report again then!

5 comments:

Chastity said...

The pictures don't look much different, but maybe just a tiny bit bigger in the new one? Good luck w/ your checkup!

L&D said...

Thinking of you lots these days....

The Paulsens said...

I can't wait to hear the update - the time is near!

Shannon said...

waiting to hear about the check up. Because suddenly your cervix is totally my business.

Meredith said...

As long as you keep letting us know either way I am cool to wait here :)
Thinking of you
~M