*Title inspired by Shannon*
Nothing big to report from my appointment today...sorry everyone! Pretty much the same, although she said that my cervix is super soft like butter and that the moment this little girl drops into my pelvis, I'll dilate immediately. So she said if I can feel that she drops, to call her then and don't wait to feel my first contraction. So, again...could be any moment...could still be another week. But this must be a smart little girl already. I've forgotten to blog about how sick everyone has been. She must be taking into account that she wants her daddy and sisters healthy before she makes her grand entrance!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

9 comments:
I'm checking every day in hopes of a brand new baby pictures!
She sounds very smart! I too am checking in whenever I see my RSS feed lit up.
Congrats Brandon, Zandra, Reagen and Kammie!! I can't wait to come see Baby Evie!!! Kerri said she's soo beautiful!!
From the post above it looks like little Evie decided she was ready. Can't wait to hear all about it. Congratulations!!!!! And I'm thinking since that post was Tuesday at 9:45pm and the comment was at 9:07am that things happened pretty quick.
what??!! can't wait to hear all about it!!
Congratulations to all of you! Your mom called me early this morning to let me know. I can't wait to see photos! Love you and hope to see you soon -- Aunt Janette
I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures! Congratulations and I'm sure she is just beautiful!
I had something else entirely planned to write here but since the rumor in the comments is that you have Evie in your arms all I can think to say HOORAY & CONGRATULATIONS!
hey miss, you're at home ... why are you holding that beautiful baby instead of uploading photos and blogging a birth story?
I hope everything went as beautifully as planned. And if it didn't, I hope it still went well and that everyone is healthy. I cannot wait to hear details and see a new family photo.
and hahahahaha about the title. cute. :)
Post a Comment