Monday, October 20, 2008

Photo Set #3

The Farm cake I made for Rae's 4th Bday. The cupcakes are topped with hand-molded gumpaste animals and barn.


Rae & her BFF Brenna.


After a long day of partying at the park, she crashed on the way home surrounded by all her goodies.


Riding her brand new bicycle!


Kams got a bicycle and helmet (after the fact) so she could ride with her sister.



4 comments:

Miranda said...

Your cakes are amazing!! :) I love it!

Chastity said...

Aww..what a fun birthday! The cake looks beautiful!!

What is your opinion of fondant? Everyone tells me it tastes terrible, but I really wanted to use it on next year's birthday cake...suggestions??

heidi said...

aww, that cake is gorgeous! and i love the picture of rae sleeping with her new helmet on :)

Demara said...

aw they are so cute! And the cake looks yummy...it reminds me of the show "Ace of Cakes".