
Kams skinned up her cute little face and I don't even remember how she did it...poor thing!

Eves on Tummy Time.

Rae so proud and brave holding Bran's corn snake. I think it was the very next day after this picture was taken that we found the cage opened with no snake inside. We questioned Rae and she told up that she took the snake outside to play with it but it got away. Bran was a little bummed.

We had another fire actually come into our yard at the end of May. This time we had to evacuate without rescuing anything but our animals, our hard drives, and ourselves. The firefighters came into our yard and the airplane bombers actually bombed our house and pool with fire retardant. No structures were burnt but it did come within 100 ft of our home!

We went on a hike to this stream and the girls brought their little plastic boats to sail down the stream. They had such a great time!
2 comments:
I don't know how you stay so calm with all these fire scares. It seems like you're always having problems with this...I just couldn't do it.
That's a beautiful snake! They do get away so fast! I had a couple pet snakes as a child and they escaped...it's a sad thing.
I'm glad the fire didn't harm you too much, and that you were able to evacuate saving those things that were most valuable.
Glad you're all safe~
Post a Comment