yes, welcome back to blogging. did you get your computer fixed?
I love the pictures. Can you mail me some birthday cakes? I'm dreading the mess I am going to make of them. I promise to post pictures and then you can laugh at my efforts.
I am a stay-at-home mom and couldn't feel more blessed! My husband works very hard so I don't have to (thanks Bran!). My children, Rae, Kammie, Evie, and Wes mean just the world to me. I am also in love with Jesus!
2 comments:
I just saw that you are blogging again and was excited. Love all the pictures.
yes, welcome back to blogging. did you get your computer fixed?
I love the pictures. Can you mail me some birthday cakes? I'm dreading the mess I am going to make of them. I promise to post pictures and then you can laugh at my efforts.
Post a Comment