Lori is doing NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) again this year. I remember her doing it last year and it was fun to always know she'd have something fresh to look at or read every time I stopped by. She even won a prize! So I was thinking maybe I'd give it a try this year too...well, today is day one...I'm not too confident in myself, but hey, at least I can try!
But let me warn you...it will be mostly pictures, or me bragging on my kids since they are my life. And this is my blog so I'm allowed, right? Like I don't think I've mentioned that Evie started on homemade rice cereal last week. She acts like she's been eating her whole life! Not one sour face! And she's over 12 pounds now. And she can pull herself up to a stand. And she is too long for her 0-3 month clothes now. And she has been wearing the cloth diapers that Shannon made me (which are still just a touch too big even at the tightest snaps). And she just has such a personality lately...she is so much fun!
Oh yeah, and I let Rae have her very first piece of gum today too. I've been holding off on that for as long as I could. She's 4 1/2 and I was planning to wait till 5, but she's been so good lately and tonight she told me, "Mom, I'll do just like you said and chew on it and not swallow. I'll just chew it and then spit it out when I'm done." So I gave in and she had a piece and she was very proud of herself.
Ahhh, they grow up too fast don't they!?!?
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

5 comments:
Wow, you are truly more motivated than I am to blog everyday. Gosh. Impressive!
And yes, you totally have bragging rights with talking about your kids.
Gosh they did grow up fast. I feel like I remember yesterday when Rae was born. Can time really fly like that?? Brag all you want, God blessed you with angels to talk about. Hey check your email for an invite for something special.
Love ya,
Trisha Lynn
Gosh they did grow up fast. I feel like I remember yesterday when Rae was born. Can time really fly like that?? Brag all you want, God blessed you with angels to talk about. Hey check your email for an invite for something special.
Love ya,
Trisha Lynn
Ah, thanks for the shout out.
I look forward to checking up on your blog EVERY DAY!
YOU CAN DO IT!
ohhh, a post every day!!!! sweet! I thought about doing that this year but forgot. Maybe one day.
way cool that the diapers are working on another little girly. She is so tiny.
~Shannon
Post a Comment