skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hallelujah!
Hallelujah, praise the Lord! Gas prices are below $2.00 a gallon! What a miracle! I filled up last night at $1.95 a gallon, and only spent about $30 total! I can't believe it's finally to less than half of what we peaked at in June when it was a whopping $4.62 a gallon! I was actually happy when I left the gas station...
3 comments:
I know i am so excited too!!! I filled up my empty car yesterday after coffee for 20 dollars exactly :o)
Wow your gas prices are way more expensive than ours were, and we thought ours were expensive!
We are glad that ours are below 90 cents now!!
D, needs to remember gallons vs litres...an oversight I am sure.
I am also excited that since buying a mini van I haven't paid much more than 90cents a litre. (there are almost 4 litres to the U.S. gallon so, your gas is still cheaper and when I lived near the border I used to cross for gas often)
Have a good Day!
Post a Comment