skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Uh-oh...
Bran started vomiting and running to the bathroom at midnight. It's been a long, long night. Every time he threw up, Evie would wake up crying. I would have to sanitize myself and then go in to comfort her. I can't believe he even had that much liquid in him. At one point his entire body was trembling. I wanted to take him to the ER right then and there. The vomiting stopped at 3am. He has been taking tiny sips of water every ten minutes or so. I sentenced him to the couch in the corner covered with sheets and a spare set of blankets. I have been washing my hands every five minutes followed by hand sanitizer and going over areas with Lysol spray and wipes. I am PRAYING that the kids don't get this...
3 comments:
How horrible! I hope he gets better quick and we will pray that the rest of you dont get it. Yikes!
yuck!
I pray you and the kids don't all get this either.
Lysol, aw what would we do without you?
Im praying that you and the girls don't get it!...I had scrubbed my house top to bottom before my friend Jennifer and her little boy came out last thursday to visit....we went to Disneyland on friday and by saturday morning he had the bug!..but I think it's because he had a drink of Natalie's (who was still sick)water on accident. Hope Brandon feels better fast! xoxo
Post a Comment