Sunday, November 09, 2008

I'm Going to be an Auntie Again!

I have forgotten to announce that my brother and his wife found out that they will be having a little BOY! I could only picture him with a boy, and my intuition was right! Wyatt Edward is the name they've decided on and he is due March 11th...only 6 days after Evie's first birthday! Who knows, they could even end up sharing a birthday! Everything has happened so fast - They had only just started dating when a couple months later I found out I was pregnant with Evie...and now they're married and having a baby themselves! I am so excited to have another nephew! He will also be my parent's first grandson, so he will be very special (not that they all aren't)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A boy!! i can't belive Kerri did not tell me!! Congratulations auntie!