Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm a Loser...

Too bad...didn't win :O(

There ended up being a lot of last minute cancellations (apparently the UFC fight was also last night, and a lot of the guys would rather watch that - huh, go figure) and only had a tournament with 14 people - two tables. I came in sixth and Bran seventh. I actually was the one who snubbed him out! Oops! But we still had a lot of fun, and I can't wait till the next time!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

We watched fights and then played poker. This time I was the winner. My husband plays with the boys more often than I do and has never won, I played 3 times and won this time.

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

Ohhhh Poker :) Pokers fun, too bad on the loss but at least you were the winner in the fam :) Hope you have a good week :)

Demara said...

haha I can't believe you snubbed your hubby out! It's usually the other way around for us. 6th is still not too bad you know...I think you'll just improve the more you play!!!