Saturday, November 15, 2008

Poker!

I am playing poker tonight! A friend of Bran's is having a Texas Hold 'Em Tournament and I get to go to this one with him. We have a little couple's poker group that we regularly play with - about once every month or every other month. I always have so much fun with them and I've gotten to know how to play a bunch of the games. I think this will be so fun to play in a tournament, but I am a little nervous since it's not our regular group. There is supposed to be a lot of people there...probably between 30 & 40. There is a lot of money that could be won! Wish me luck...I'll let you know how I do tomorrow!

1 comment:

Demara said...

My husband loves Poker and plays in tournaments often. He usually comes in first place too and brings home a good chunk of money.

I can't wait to hear how you do.