Monday, November 24, 2008

So Far So Good

Nearly 48 hours later and all's well with the rest of us...phew. So far so good. I have been disinfecting the house like a mad woman and hopefully it's working. Bran had somewhat of an appetite today, but was trying to be good and still take it easy. He had an English muffin for breakfast, soup for lunch, and a banana for dinner, as well as saltines all throughout the day. Tomorrow he plans to return to work and I'm sure he will be feeling ravenously hungry! In the mean time, I made spaghetti last night for dinner since Bran doesn't like it, so I thought I'd take advantage of my opportunity! Mmm! I love homemade spaghetti sauce and garlic bread! I chopped up a bunch of zucchini in the sauce to sneak in some healthy veggies. It sure hit the spot, and I had plenty of leftovers for today and even some for in the freezer. Tonight my SIL and her fiance dropped of a big portion of homemade goulash, so I even have dinner now for tomorrow too!

1 comment:

The Jacksons said...

So glad you guys haven't gotten it...no fun when your whole family gets wiped out. Landon's running a fever so I'm trying to keep Jordan as far away from him as possible...ugh.
Hope you guys stay healthy and everyone has a great appetite for Thanksgiving dinner!