I'm so totally hoping it's another girl! oh but what fun it would be for a boy to be thrown into that mix!
Either would be great...but I just HAVE TO KNOW! Can't wait!!
Anxious to find out! -- Love, Aunt Janette
when is the appointment?
Oh, I can't wait to find out!~Jennifer
Tomorrow afternoon! I can't wait!
looking forward to it!
I just saw your Fb status and I can't believe it!!! So VERY exciting!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm so totally hoping it's another girl! oh but what fun it would be for a boy to be thrown into that mix!
Either would be great...but I just HAVE TO KNOW! Can't wait!!
Anxious to find out! -- Love, Aunt Janette
when is the appointment?
Oh, I can't wait to find out!
~Jennifer
Tomorrow afternoon! I can't wait!
looking forward to it!
I just saw your Fb status and I can't believe it!!! So VERY exciting!!!
Post a Comment