Right when Wesley was born there was a little boy about 2 or 3 in the church named Weston and there are some old ladies that still cannot say Wesley without first saying Weston and getting him confused. I love my little Wes. Can't wait to meet yours.
I am a stay-at-home mom and couldn't feel more blessed! My husband works very hard so I don't have to (thanks Bran!). My children, Rae, Kammie, Evie, and Wes mean just the world to me. I am also in love with Jesus!
6 comments:
Great! Where did you get the middle name from? Can we call him Wes?
Yeah Im glad he has a name now, hello Weston :)
Weston - I really like it. It is going to be so fun to add a boy to the mix.
Great name! Love the updates and can't wait to read more!
Yes, I like it!
Right when Wesley was born there was a little boy about 2 or 3 in the church named Weston and there are some old ladies that still cannot say Wesley without first saying Weston and getting him confused. I love my little Wes. Can't wait to meet yours.
nice. never heard of the name 'Weston' before.
I'll be honest, it's a lot easier for me to say "Weston" than "Weston McIntyre"! :)
Post a Comment