Friday, May 08, 2009

April Pictures

Here are a few pictures from the last month...

Kammie's 3rd birthday party! We had a Princess Dress-up party, of course. Three little friends came all dressed in their favorite costume and little dress up heels. The girls had a blast! We borrowed a little Jumpy Jump from friends and the girls would jump for a while, then run to the kitchen, clicking their heels, to grab a snack, then run down the hall and play in the girls' room. They'd repeat that over and over and over. We also had a "Pin the Crown on the Princess" with a poster-sized print of Kammie and sticker crowns; a princess crown pinata filled with plastic jewelry and candy; and a craft area (which none of them could sit long enough to do)!



And there were plenty of princess crown cupcakes to go around! I made REAL buttercream for these. It was really good, but I'm so used to the kind made of powdered sugar and shortning, that they almost didn't seem right!



In the evening we had the family over to celebrate. Here is the birthday girl opening up some presents. I thought this pic was so funny...Evie looks like she's using her sippy cup as a phone!



Here are my girls on Easter. They all had adorable matching dresses (courtesy of Grammie Jannie). It was also Luke's first birthday, but Kerri has all the pics on her computer. I made a cute cowboy themed cake for him that he really dove into!



The girls coloring Easter Eggs with my parents. They had fun doing the hunt later. Bran helped Evie find a couple eggs and she had the best time just standing in one spot taking them both out and then putting them both back in over and over again.



At the end of April, Rae got the game ball after her T-Ball game! She was so thrilled and we have the ball sitting up on our shelf for her to marvel over and she is always sure to show any company we have.



Okay, okay...here's a profile shot. Baby Boy at 22 weeks. Please don't look at my flabby arms.

6 comments:

heidi said...

FINALLY an update! you look super hot, mama!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of the girls in their matching dresses, SO cute. And you look great!

Shannon said...

oh my! Kammie has gotten so big! I looked at the picture and thought "okay, there is Rae and Kammie... who is that other one in the middle" Then realized of course that Kammie has grown and that little bit is Evie! Just a twin of her big sister!!

nice to see an update. You look great.

L&D said...

Girlie, you are lookin' sooooooo good. Seriously. I'm glad you finally decided to post a pic.

Ester said...

Love all the pics. The girls are getting so big and you look wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

nice pics!

I don't see any flab at all!!! you should see mine :p I think you are looking great for being preggo.

I have your waistline and I'm not even preggo at least not that I'm not aware of :)