Yesterday I saw my midwife. All's well in the pregnancy department overall. My iron levels were a bit low, but nothing Floradix can't fix. I've gained somewhere between 7-9 pounds so far (two of those came on this weekend with a bit of binge eating...hopefully they won't stick)! Baby Weston is measuring 30 cm, although I am at 28.5 weeks...he may be a big boy!
Today, Raegann had her 5 year well-check and kindergarten screening, and Evie had her 15 month well-check. Everything went well, both girls are in tip top health! The screening was fun, Rae had her vision and her hearing checked and I think she enjoyed herself. Everything went well...until the end...when it was time for Rae to get her vaccinations. That's when you'd think she was shot, or being stabbed, or just being killed in general. I had to hold her in my lap with my legs over her legs to keep her from kicking, and I had to wrap my arms around her arms to keep them from flailing. It was pure torture for all involved. Glad I don't have to go through that again for another two years when it'll then be Kammie's turn. We had to then treat ourselves with ice cream and then we headed to the county fair for more junk food and plenty of rides. It was definitely a loooonnnng day!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

3 comments:
I have stories about the girls and checkups...Jenelle would see Alyssa getting the shot and TAKE OFF! And then I had to use all my limbs to hold all of her limbs ...she still hates shots.
Poor Rae and poor you. Jasper goes for 9 month shots today. Glad to hear that all the girls are healthy and that the pregnancy is all good. Looks like Weston might be a big boy.
glad all is well.
Post a Comment